I-601 Waivers

Often times a person in Immigration Court will be able to qualify to become a permanent resident but for a few specific problems they have had with immigration law, like entering the United States without permission and or staying here too long without permission. For the variety of immigration violations that a person might have, there are a set of waivers available to allow a person to be forgiven for those violations and to become a legal person resident. The I-601 Waiver is an essential tool to removing those barriers to residency and our office is ready and prepared to help you overcome the hurdles in your process through use of this waiver if possible.